on accessibility -- Re: Multi-Channel Section rewiewed

Miguel, Ken, all,

As Sharron mentioned before EOWG is preparing several comments on the
topic. AFAIK, the Group is comfortable with the distinction between
access and accessibility in our document and as referenced below.

Sharron, please correct me if I'm wrong.

-- Jose