Re: Multi-Channel Section rewiewed

Hi Ken,

I had reworked the paragraph to distinguish between access options and
availability:

"Governments should take into account distribution, access options and
accessibility aspects to avoid creating new barriers which could limit
the amount of information or services provided. Consideration to
socially disadvantaged users, users without high bandwidth and high cost
devices, as well as devices, platforms and websites with smaller
audiences should be taken into account."

I think that with this wording it satisfies the ideas we want to express.

Best regards,
Miguel A.