doc editing, authors and call for technical editor -- Re: a new member weighs in

Hi again Sharron,

This one on the bit about how editing and authorship is handled and
the need for a technical editor.

A couple months ago, Chairs and me asked people to contribute to the
document. Not much response due to people's time constraints mainly,
so we decided to take ownership of sections to coordinate content
there and others could help with text and ideas [1].

The main authors were slightly updated subsequently and a current list
is the one below. Kevin also took responsibility for editing the
document for coherence and I for making it W3C pubrules compliant and
go through the publishing process.

It has been suggested to us that we might want one person with
technical editorship expertise give a read and make some final
changes. We agree but don't have such background.

Do you? Would anybody with such background like to mainly join Kevin
and help us in that sense? Job will be intense but short term if we
want to publish by mid May.

Hope this helps.
Jose.

Group Note sections and main authors so far
* Introduction (Kevin)
   * A Shift of Perspective: Provide, Engage, Enable (Kevin, John)
* Participation and Citizen Engagement (John)
* Open Government Data (Jose)
* Interoperability (Oscar)
* Multi-channel delivery (Miguel)
* Identification and Authentication (Daniel)
* Long term data management (Chris)
* Next Steps (Kevin)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2009Jan/0015