Re: cursor movement

My understanding is that cursor movement fires an "intent event" for "move
caret"[1] which you can listen for and stop, thereby allowing you to place
the cursor exactly where you want it based on the user's intent. The result
is that we (editor developers) shouldn't have to worry about what the
default browser behavior is or will be.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-editing-tf/2014Jul/0023.html