Re: Doodle for DXWG Plenary Meetings from March 28th until October 10th of 2021

I sent the previews email before seeing this one. Maybe it does not
appear to me because there will not be a time change in Brazil.

I kindly ask everyone to double check when you answer. :)

Thank you again! Kind regards,
Caroline