Re: Doodle for DXWG Plenary Meetings from March 28th until October 10th of 2021

Dear all,

I send bellow some examples as if you are filling in today:

If the Doodle shows in Berkeley USA: 12:00 pm, after March 14th it will
be 1:00 pm (13:00).

If the Doodle shows in Edinburgh, Scotland: 9:00 pm (21:00), after March
28th it will be 10:00 pm (22:00).

If the Doodle shows in Rome, Italy: 10:00 pm (22:00), after March 28th
it will be 11:00 pm (23:00).

If the Doodle show in Sidney, Australia: 7:00 am, after April 4th it
will be 6:00 am.

Please double check your answers considering that. :)

Thank you! Kind regards,
Caroline