Re: [dxwg] Differentiating Functional & Data Profiling in Conneg (#1022)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 01:26:52 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The [poll](https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/99375/profile-def/results) on the definition of profile was worded thus:

"Do you agree that we use the following definition of "profile" to use both in DCAT and CONNEG:"

So the intention was to use this definition in Conneg; that neither PROF nor the guidance document were included is because those were frozen at the time so we weren't making any decision about them. We could arrange a vote as to whether the group wishes to extend the definition to the two now-unfrozen documents. Even though they would be finalized as notes rather than recommendations, they are still intended to reflect the consensus of the group.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1022#issuecomment-533841993 using your GitHub account