[dxwg] Reviewing DCAT issues (#1089)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:38:29 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
andrea-perego has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Reviewing DCAT issues ==
Going through [the open issues labelled as "dcat"](https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Adcat) (currently, 88), we have nearly a half of them not assigned to any milestones:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Adcat+no%3Amilestone

I guess that, before the transition to CR, we should proceed with assigning them to a milestone.

How should we proceed to sort this out effectively?

Maybe we can start identifying groups that can be treated the same way:
- Some of them are quite old, and they may have probably been addressed by other issues.
- Some are about alignments between DCAT and other vocabularies - which may be deferred to future work and/or a DCAT primer:
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Adcat+no%3Amilestone+label%3Aalignment

WDYT?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1089 using your GitHub account