Re: [dxwg] Suggested updates to definition of PROF constructs (#1061)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 18:35:46 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac

> @kcoyle about the styling of definitions I meant little things, for example whether we should try to have all property definitions begin by "relates a Profile to X" or "links a Profile to X". I think that reaching such a level of editorial consistency in the text is not needed for PWD, as changing it later wouldn't change the semantics at all.

There is existing practice for the definition of a property to state what the object is, e.g. this is the approach for FOAF, Dublin Core, DCAT (!). It could of course be done differently, e.g. "_This property contains/refers to ..._", but is it worth the extra work?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1061#issuecomment-531902623 using your GitHub account