Re: [dxwg] Suggested updates to definition of PROF constructs (#1061)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 21:04:30 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers Yes I started to think of this in my suggestions, but I've stopped thinking of it very soon. My point is *not* to make comments about this now. Basically as soon as the definitions are clearer, I'm happier, whatever stylistic approach they use.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1061#issuecomment-531957711 using your GitHub account