Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: Stephen Richard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:22:16 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm perplexed why this seems to be so complicated.   If we allow that a profile (or any specification) might be considered a kind of dcat:Resource, then if we consider ResourceDescriptor to be a subProperty of [dcat:qualifiedRelation](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#qualified-forms) that associates a Profile with another resource that "defines an aspect - a particular part or feature - of a Profile", and dcat:hadRole specifies the nature of the relationship.  Doesn't this solve the problem?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smrgeoinfo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-531851448 using your GitHub account