Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 18:54:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@smrgeoinfo I'm afraid this wouldn't solve the problem. Well it is possible to do it, but then we renounce any ambition to align with dcat:Distribution, one way or another. The qualified relation pattern is a very technical thing, without too much semantics. Well, maybe this is preferable ;-)

But prof:ProfileDocument would again be too specific maybe. And bring too much confusion with the other files/documents that are discussed in our context. As said earlier, `ResourceDescriptor`s aren't specific files, as they can be in different serialization/places.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-531910002 using your GitHub account