Re: [dxwg] Revisiting the definition of "profile" (#963)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 14:04:01 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
>We simply dont have Use Cases around annotation, re-use, or publishing optional extension vocabularies - valid though they may be.

We do have:

6.12.1 Profile documentation [RPFDOCU]

A profile should have human-readable documentation that expresses for humans the main components of a profile, which can also be available as machine-readable resources (ontology or schema files, [SHACL] files, etc). This includes listing of elements in the profile, instructions and recommendations on how to use them, constraints that determine what data is valid according to the profile, etc.

6.11.1 Human-readable definitions [RPFHRDEF]
6.11.2 Global rules for descriptive content [RPGRDC]
6.11.9 User interface support [RPFUI]

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/963#issuecomment-507691531 using your GitHub account