Re: [dxwg] Clarify definition of dct:accrualPeriodicity in the context of DCAT (#728)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 01:45:11 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@smrgeoinfo Re-reading his post, I think you are right, so in that case the dct property is definitely of a different nature (although still accruing and still periodic, but different subjects being acted on). The DCAT definition "frequency at which a dataset is published" is something else yet again. We may need a well-done chart to sort out the meanings and their combinations.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/728#issuecomment-464406794 using your GitHub account