Re: [dxwg] Clarify definition of dct:accrualPeriodicity in the context of DCAT (#728)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 02:32:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Like I said - I think we probably just need to improve the wording around `dct:accrualPeriodicity`, or add a usage note, and then take care of the temporal (and spatial?) resolution separately (#84). Then we can cross-reference the two with a note that draws attention to the fact that these requirements are different, so are handled separately.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/728#issuecomment-464409569 using your GitHub account