Re: [dxwg] Version subject [RVSS] (#93)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 23:12:33 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
+1 from me to not limiting the scope of versioning to some specific classes.

Said that, I wonder what actually means versioning a "service": is this about the version of the software and/or service interface? This can be already addressed by indicating the specification to which the service conforms to.

In other words, shouldn't versioning be related to content/data only?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/93#issuecomment-463840725 using your GitHub account