Re: [profgui] Agenda, sprint Feb 14

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:59:57 -0800
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
We have webex access donated by CSIRO. (Thank you!) I sent out logon
information to everyone who answered the Doodle poll but if you wish to
join and did not get the logon information, shoot me an email and I will
send it to you.

Also, add anything you wish to the agenda - even if speculative. We'll
see how far we get and will try to get to a good point in less than the
two hours we have scheduled.

kc

--
Karen Coyle