Re: [dxwg] Create generic properties such as "hasExpression" or "documentedIn" instead of hasResource/(hasRole | hasArtifact) (#747)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:34:26 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers @larsgsvensson yes I am fighting for us to include a list of roles (the ones we identify to meet our requirements) to be indeed folded in the recommendation. Again this would be the same "level of inclusion" as for the subproperty-option.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/747#issuecomment-463595151 using your GitHub account