Re: [dxwg] Create generic properties such as "hasExpression" or "documentedIn" instead of hasResource/(hasRole | hasArtifact) (#747)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:24:16 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers scripsit:

Can't we make the predefined concepts and the associated concept scheme part of PROF, just as e. g. OWL-Time has a [list of predefined individuals](https://www.w3.org/TR/owl-time/#Individuals)?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/747#issuecomment-463592312 using your GitHub account