Re: [dxwg] prof:inheritedFrom needs more convincing case and/or example (#642)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:19:13 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@VladimirAlexiev To me it isn't clear if there is only one artifact per ResourceDescriptor, or if it is as you say, that a ResourceDescriptor can have multiple artifacts in different formats. @smrgeoinfo 's example shows the latter:

```
 prof:hasRole role:guidance ;
		prof:hasArtifact [
			a dcat:Distribution ;
			dct:format <ms-word> ;  # Microsoft word document
			dcat:accessURL <profileguidance.doc>
			] ;
```
I think this merits its own discussion so I will create an issue for that. (It also came up in a comment to the comments list.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/642#issuecomment-463238311 using your GitHub account