Re: [profgui] Section updated, another added

Thanks, Karen!
I couldn't reflect the new section in the ToC either, but I guess that for this working document it's fine.

Btw could anyone review my updates for section 1 at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/738
so that we can get them out of the way for the google doc? I hate keeping the suggestions for change for long there, especially if some are tempted to add new suggestions that are not in my PR ;-)

Cheers,

Antoine