[profgui] Section updated, another added

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 18:03:49 -0800
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
In the Google Doc [1] I updated the bullet point regarding ODRL to read:

* profiles with defined inheritance relationships. An example of this is
the ODRL profile in which child profiles coded as such are required to
access the parent resource and inherit all terms and values. Specific
rules indicate what actions to take in the case of conflicts between
elements in the parent and child profiles.

I added a section at the end of the document on Validation, which we
talked about. I'm not saying that's where it belongs, I just wanted to
get it started. I also added a table of contents but for some reason it
doesn't pick up the validation section I added - so just scroll to the end.

kc
[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y4jP4SGZMnt63EpjTX11-hW6-3mxlaq1i-Lbiw4tx1M/edit#heading=h.4re9dxmzmwid
--