[dxwg] Pull Request: Packaging and compression of files in a distribution

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 18:20:27 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
makxdekkers has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Packaging and compression of files in a distribution ==
I added text for the packaging/compression of files in the distribution. I simplified the proposal by only adding one property: `dcat:wrapFormat`.

I could have created four properties `dcat:compressionFormat`, `dcat:compressionMediaType`, `dcat:packagingFormat` and `dcat:packagingMediaType`, but I thought that would make the solution much too complex. I would think that it would be fairly trivial for the system to decompress or unpack using a single property, and the duplication between mediaType and format seemed unnecessary.

See https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/746