Re: [dxwg] Packaging and compression of files in a distribution (#746)

From: Jakub Klímek via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 20:39:31 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@smrgeoinfo That may apply to distributions complying with the package formats you mention. However, we could have a more loose package. If we had for instance a tar or zip file with 100 CSV files, one per day, all with the same schema, this schema (CSV on the Web JSON-LD descriptor) would go to `dct:conformsTo` and we need a separate property (or properties) to describe the package/compression.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jakubklimek
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/746#issuecomment-462485506 using your GitHub account