Re: DCAT WG publication

Hi Dave, (all)

The way you had prepared the branch really helped in getting the
document ready for publication.

I added more notes in the wiki about further steps that were required.
This documentation should also be useful for the other documents, and
probably Nick can also add more stuff to the documentation.

BTW, the 2nd PWD is already live: https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dcat-2/