From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran [mailto:alejandra.gonzalezbeltran@oerc.ox.ac.uk]
Sent: 12 October 2018 17:07
To: kcoyle@kcoyle.net; public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: DCAT WG publication

Thanks, Karen. Yes, I have been in touch with Dave R who indicated that
it will be published on Tuesday.

I tagged the repository and created a release for this milestone:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_w3c_dxwg_releases&d=DwICaQ&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-GVjSLmy8-1Cr1I4FWIvbLFebwKgY&r=SX6sxEGBIuiEtjQTAWz7jTpuOC0f5DcH79errOWxM8RN6gOsHdAxWfl9GTTkalJj&m=agQQt7_iJQ2DkH-lJ3L2BIg7EqLrfEzsw0DV_os38Ws&s=Cd1uPWdWJMhiJLER_183_IbEMbmKfaSdGxR_ZFTb8XU&e=

including the status of the document for the 2nd PWD.

Alejandra