Re: DCAT WG publication

My congratulations to all involved and especially to Alejandra for the final push. One lesson is that it is a good idea to run the pub rules checker [1] and the link checker [2] relatively often on the editor’s drafts to minimise the effort needed for publication as a W3C Technical Report.

[1] https://www.w3.org/pubrules/
[2] https://validator.w3.org/checklink

> On 12 Oct 2018, at 16:04, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:
>
> We've received notice that the DCAT draft "looks good" and will be
> published next week. As I recall, documents are published on Tuesdays
> and Thursdays, but in any case we'll send along the announcement when it
> comes through.
>
> This then leads us to the publicity and community comment stage of this
> work. I will find and post the announcement from the last comment
> period, and we can adjust it accordingly.
> --
> Karen Coyle
> kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net
> m: 1-510-435-8234 (Signal)
> skype: kcoylenet/+1-510-984-3600

W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things