Re: [dxwg] Dataset citation [RDSC]

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 06:01:40 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar While I see all of this as being possible, it may be beyond our stated requirements. In other words, we don't disallow the creation of such profiles, but nothing in our profile requirements would lead us to present this as anything more than one of many possibilities. I don't think we should be looking at anything more than the bare bones of the requirement, which is to include information in DCAT that could support citing the dataset.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/61#issuecomment-391230079 using your GitHub account