Re: [dxwg] Proposal for the structure of the "Guidance for Application Profiles" document

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 21:28:15 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego good point. For me I have no problem refering to human-readable documents as 'human-readable representations' (vs machine-processable representations) or considering that HTML is an 'encoding' for such human-readable documents on the web. But maybe I'm too biased?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/196#issuecomment-391146764 using your GitHub account