Re: [dxwg] Revision to UC19

Thanks, Andrea. But the email you respond to there (mine)[1] said:

">My recollection, Andrea, is that most of the group did not understand in
>any level of detail what the Use Case was requiring of DCAT. I suspect
>that if the requirement is to require that DCAT include both unqualified
>and qualified terms, that many will consider that out of scope."

and

">I would suggest marking these two requirements as currently undecided in
>the FPWD, and we can set aside a time in the near future to clarify this
>with the group and decide what to do with them."

So unless there's a resolution that I've missed (it's tedious going
through them ...) this was something that still needs group discussion
and decision.

kc
[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-wg/2017Nov/0115.html