Re: [dxwg] dcat:accessURL - check constraints

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 11:21:57 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I support your proposal to add `dcat:accessService` as a sub-property of `dcat:accessURL`.

`<soapbox>`
I really think we should, at every opportunity and as clearly as possible, educate developers that it is really, really, seriously important to read definitions rather than make assumptions based on URIs or labels.
My 'good names' may not be the same as yours; words can be interpreted in many ways.
I've seen cases where different people made different assumptions based on a label without reading the definition and, in one case that I know of, this created serious interoperability problems.
`</soapbox>`

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/124#issuecomment-386798474 using your GitHub account