Re: [dxwg] Profiles may inherit clauses from one or more parent profiles (6.1)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 09:11:06 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@agreiner doesn't that miss the point? We re-use existing technologies in order that we don't have to reinvent/redescribe them. And it can never be fully self-contained unless you also include the definitions and axiomatizations &| shapes for DC, OWL, RDFS, RDF, URIs, etc etc, which is obviously not what you mean at all! I think we are talking about functions equivalent to include/import and frankly if and pre-processing a profile by getting the dependencies first seems totally reasonable to me.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/212#issuecomment-386791781 using your GitHub account