Re: [dxwg] Qualified forms [RQF]

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 22:03:13 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@dr-shorthair , thanks for preparing the page at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/wiki/Qualified-relations

I would like to suggest / contribute some revisions, and I wonder how we should do that - as we cannot add comments to the wiki.

Meanwhile, I summarise my comments here:

1. In the first section, in the list of vocabularies supporting qualified forms, I would suggest adding also DQV, DUV and OA
2. In the section about "Agent roles" I would  add DataCite as another example of a vocabulary defining agent roles
3. In the same section, I would revise the use of `prov:hadRole`, as it seems that it cannot be used for that purpose (see https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/79#issuecomment-392211132 above)
4. In section "Related datasets", I would add `dct:source` to the list of DCTerms properties
5. Finally, I think we can re-use some of the examples in https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/wiki/Provenance-patterns

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/79#issuecomment-394514755 using your GitHub account