Re: [dxwg] Qualified forms [RQF]

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 00:22:38 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Wiki pages are shared resources, and should not be bogged down with too much process - don't comment, change it.
I request that you make friendly amendments directly - there is a history so they can be rolled back :-)

1. Can you do that?
2. Done
3. Ah - so that explains why the example https://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/#qualifiedAttribution has `ex:hadRole` instead of `prov:hadRole`. I thought it was a typo. And `prov:type` proposed in the correspondence does not exist. But I am also unconvinced about the arguments - clearly a property to attach a role to an attribution relationship is required. Do you understand why they baulked?
4. Done
5. Yes - can you weave them in?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/79#issuecomment-394540981 using your GitHub account