Re: [dxwg] profileDesc and the Guidance document

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 14:58:00 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Annette, that's what the Dublin Core profile guidance says - that you
use terms from existing vocabularies. It doesn't specify URLs because it
doens't assume RDF, but perhaps we could just say "published
vocabularies" to indicate that there has to be a way to access the
vocabularies that the profile is based on.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net