Re: Plenary agenda June 5

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 11:31:57 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
some examples:

  * Requirement: Profiles may provide rules on cardinality of terms
    (including “recommended”) [ID41] (5.41) [profile]
  * Requirement: Profiles may provide rules governing value validity
    [ID41] (5.41) [profile]
  * Requirement: Profiles may express dependencies between elements of
    the vocabulary (if A then not B, etc.) [ID41] (5.41) [profile]
  * Requirement: Profiles can have rules for data value validation,
    including pick lists [ID46] (5.46) [profile]

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services