Re: Plenary agenda June 5

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 09:17:23 +0200
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm not sure which ones you see as requirements for a spec. Can you give
a couple of examples?

My take is that as we were developing the use cases most of them were
about requirements for profiles, not requirements for a profile guidance
document. And we would take those requirements for profiles and turn
them into a guidance document.

kc

--
Karen Coyle