Re: Plenary agenda June 5

Ah, those are the ones that I see as being requirements for profiles,
and that would be included in the Guidance document where it talks about
the functionality of profiles. I read them as being "these are the
things a profile needs to have to be a profile". So we may be in sync on
that. Now, which are the ones that are "these are the things the spec we
are writing needs to accomplish"?

kc