Re: [dxwg] Profile description model and vocabulary

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:13:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
There's nothing inverted about it. Among the 4 options are 2 that include profileDesc vocabulary. I don't know why you think including it isn't desirable. Including a model in the document and a solution in a note is one of the suggested approaches based on prior discussion. I can see that you may have preferred options, but I don't understand objecting to having options that have been discussed. Are you saying that we should not consider these options?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/323#issuecomment-416706850 using your GitHub account