Re: [dxwg] new commits pushed by rob-metalinkage

Am I right that you committed your own edits? And that they were not
first discussed with the group? if so, please back out these edits and
discuss them first with the profile guidance group. Also, the group has
not agreed a procedure for document edits, so let's discuss that at our
next meeting. We may wish to adopt those used by the DCAT group.[1]

kc
[1] which I can't find at the moment, but ran into recently