Re: Use case requirement 6.13.1

I think the description looks OK, but perhaps the title might be something
more like:

"Provide a mechanism to formally describe aspects of datasets."

Using either "semantics"  or "structure" seems to lead people into a narrow
interpretation - we can rely on the description to make sure this include
semantics and structure.

Rob