Re: Transport DCAT-AP

And there is our Use Case for hierarchical profiles nicely demonstrated :-)

FYI I'm going to work up a test knowledge base and visualisation of such
dependencies as part of a discussion in OGC on managing dependencies
between specifications, profiles and best practices, so any more such
examples would be great. Specifically any other profiles that overlap this
one in scope - even if they are just proposed or underway in their
communities.

Rob Atkinson