Re: UCR workflow

Hi All,

On 07/08/2017 19:27, Karen Coyle wrote:
> On 8/7/17 6:59 AM, Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran wrote:
>
>> Karen, what did you mean by adding the use cases as comments here?
> I've undoubtedly confused github issues with comments in other software,
> e.g. Google docs. I really thought there was a comment function on
> github - guess not. I do wish it had one, and one that worked a bit like
> G-docs, where you could highlight something and comment on it. So your
> suggestion of using issues is correct.

There is no G-doc like functionality, but it is possible to comment (or
request changes or approve) when reviewing Pull Requests:

https://help.github.com/articles/about-pull-request-reviews/

By the way, when creating a new issue in the github repository
(https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/new), a use case template is
provided (and if the issue is not about a use case, then this template
will need to be manually removed. Thanks Rob for reviewing and merging
the pull request about this.

Best regards,

Alejandra