Re: UCR workflow

On 8/7/17 6:59 AM, Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran wrote:

> Karen, what did you mean by adding the use cases as comments here?

I've undoubtedly confused github issues with comments in other software,
e.g. Google docs. I really thought there was a comment function on
github - guess not. I do wish it had one, and one that worked a bit like
G-docs, where you could highlight something and comment on it. So your
suggestion of using issues is correct.

kc