[dwbp] Updating contributors on the BP-status

From: Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 16:28:10 -0200
To: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

thank you for the call today, it was very helpful to have your agreement
to the assigned BPs. Thank you all for contributing :-)

We updated the table [1] and there are still two BPs without member
assignments to take care of, so we kindly ask the group if there are
volunteers to work on the BP 6: Provide data provenance information
<http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#DataProvenance> and BP 27: Assess
dataset coverage <http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#EvaluateCoverage>.

cheers,
Berna, Carol and Newton