Re: Freezing the Best Practices text this week

Hi Hadley,

Thanks for your message!

We were checking the issues and we think that the following ones can be
closed:

1. https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/160: the BP was included in
the doc.

2. https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/208: We discussed this issue
about subsetting data with the SDW group. Annette’s proposal for the
subsetting BP was rewritten based on our discussions.

3. https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/241: We discussed these
aspects and they are mentioned in the Subsetting BP.

4. https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/248: We agreed to leave a note
on the doc asking feedback about the name of the section.

5. https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/250: The section was included
in the doc.

The following issue should be open because we are still asking feedback
about this:

1. https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/251

We still have some open issues that are not on the tracker:

1. Best Practice 15: Use standardized terms x Best Practice 16: Reuse
vocabularies

Annette sent some messages [1][2] pointing out that these BP are
confusing.  We suggest to include a note in the document asking feedback
about this. In this case, should we raise an issue on the tracker?

2. We are still trying to solve some issues with Annette [2][3][4]. But we
think this won’t be a problem for the voting on next Friday.

3. Update Intended Outcomes and How to Test sections according to the
feedback of the group. Ig evaluated the BP and proposed some changes on the
tests and intended outcomes. We still don’t have a feedback from the group
about this.

In the comments tracker, we have one open comment (LC-3047) [5]. The
comments from Erik Wilde were addressed and messages were sent to him.
However, he didn’t answer back.

We are still working on the document to make more improvements before the
next publication and we believe that's gonna be possible to freeze the
document this Friday.

Cheers,
Berna, Carol and Newton
BP Editors