Re: Freezing the Best Practices text this week

Thanks, Bernadette!  You have indeed been busy.

Please close the issues you think are finished, and add any new/remaining
ones that still need to be tracked.  (Just so the tracker is authoritative
and up-to-date).

For the BP that Ig has worked on, I don't think you need feedback from the
group right now.  You are the editors, so feel free to make a decision —
and the group will tell you what they think over the next week as they
review the doc. :)

On Erik, you might want to send him one more nudge for a reply — but if he
doesn't, we will just have to move on with your best judgment.

Thanks again!  Speak to you all tomorrow.

Cheers,

   Hadley