Re: BP document - 2nd draft is ready to be published

Hi Phil,

Thanks a lot for the new SVG diagram!

@Ghislain, I used the resource box to denote that datasets, versions and
distributions are all resources. The idea was to use the same shape  for
all of them with different colors.

I corrected the color and a new version of the image is attached.

Thanks,
Bernadette

:

--