Re: BP document - 2nd draft is ready to be published

Thanks Phil!
> Le 22 juin 2015 à 16:02, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org> a écrit :
>
> The version at http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html <http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html> now includes my SVG diagram. I'm currently in discussion with Robin Berjon on how to handle the interactivity better. I've used <embed /> which is old school, and I've had to add in some scripting to make clicking links in the embedded SVG interact with the parent HTML doc's DOM. Which seems rather over-complex but... it seems to work, unlike all the other methods I can find/have been advised to use. Grr... this has already swallowed *way* too much time..

Just a minor typo in Figure 1. It seems to me that the box background color in the legend for dataset distributions does not match with the one in the figure itself. Also I don’t see where do we use resource box in the legend.

HTH

Ghislain

Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D
ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com