Re: dwbp-ISSUE-167 (Date & Numeric formats): DCAT lacking in date, time and number formats [Best practices document(s)]

I think ISO 8601 is still the standard for date and time.
For numbers, it depends on what they are representing and for whom. I don’t believe it makes sense to dictate that sort of thing in general.
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services